- Family Fun Set For Two Service Projects This Month
- Saint Luke's Family Fun group plans two service projects to benefit the Shriner's Hospital for Children, in Philadelphia. You can help!
Craft Supply Kits and Waiting Room Fun Bags
Please help by donating:
• crayons, markers, colored pencils
• coloring/activity books, glue sticks, pipe cleaners craft puff balls, stickers
• crossword puzzle, maze and puzzle books
• youth, teen and sport magazines
• paper bags
Donate Can Tabs: We're collecting those pull tabs found on most beverage cans, soup cans and the like. The money raised from recycling is used for the many patient needs, including the cost for surgeries, medical supplies, medical equipment and more.
Look for the collection boxes outside Schlack Hall and bring your donations until March 14.
You can also donate can tabs to the Ronald McDonald House in the container above the coat rack outside the office.
For more information, contact Melissa Rittenhouse: Melissa.email@example.com
- Wednesdays in Lent
- Midweek Worship on Wednesdays begins Wednesday, March 12.
This year our theme is “Stations of the Cross.”
We will accompany Jesus on his journey from the time he is condemned to death to the moment of his death, reflecting on God’s grace, judgment and mercy. Join us for these inspiring times of devotion and praise.
Lenten Wednesday Luncheons – 11:45 a.m.
At 11:45 a.m., we gather for a simple soup and bread meal prior to Worship at 12:30 p.m. Please sign up to bring soup and/or bread on a connection card in worship. You are very welcome to join us for lunch even if you can’t stay for worship!
Lenten Soup Suppers - 6:30 p.m.
We gather beginning at 6:30 p.m. for fellowship around a soup supper. Worship is at 7:30. Please sign up to bring soup or bread on a Connection Card in worship. You are very welcome to join us for supper even if you can’t stay for worship!
- Red Cross Blood Drive
- Monday, March 31
1:00 p.m. in Schlack Hall.
Click HERE to register on line.
- Beef & Beer Fundraiser for Applachia Service Project
- Schlack Hall will be decked out for St. Patrick’s Day, and we will enjoy roast beef sandwiches, a fine beer selection, raffles, and dancing with the band “Cool Confusion”, all to raise funds in support of our St. Luke members going on the Appalachia Service Project trip this summer.
Other food and beverages will be available so you can join the fun and show your support even if you don’t eat beef or drink beer!
Ticket prices are $25 per person in advance, $27 at the door. Childcare can be arranged if needed. Friends and neighbors are invited too. Spread the word!
Tickets will be on sale in the Narthex starting February 23rd, or you may call the church office at 610 688-0122 or contact Sherri Moir at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve yours any time. Don’t miss it!
- Easter Flower Fund 2014
The excess of the Easter Flower Fund for 2014 has been
designated for the Appalachia Service Project. Twenty one Saint
Lukans are heading to Virginia for a week of service again this
Download an order form HERE. Print it, complete it with your dedication and return the form and your check to the Church Office.